[CentOS] Installing owncloud on CentOS 7 server

Fri Jun 19 20:55:06 UTC 2020
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am 19.06.2020 um 20:08 schrieb H:
> For external access? I have some other webapps installed in /var/www, ie at the same level as html, and then multiple websites under /var/www/html so I would like to stick with that tree.

I don't understand that question. Yes, for web service offerings under
your domain to the public.

You can do what you want. But if you install through the package manager
keep the packages healthy. There is no need to move the content around.
You should be familier with "DocumentRoot" and "Alias" instructions for
Apache. Nginx can serve from there as well.

SELinux should know too.

# semanage fcontext -l | grep /usr/share | grep httpd

Alexander