[CentOS] Blog article about the state of CentOS

Wed Jun 17 19:06:50 UTC 2020
Noam Bernstein <noam.bernstein at nrl.navy.mil>

> On Jun 17, 2020, at 3:02 PM, Phil Perry <pperry at elrepo.org> wrote:
>
> Nothing has changed in this regard for as long as I've been a CentOS user or been involved in the CentOS community.

This is the essence of the question, to me.  I agree that _in_principle_ nothing has changed, and I don't even see any disagreement with that in the list.  However, there is a separate question, and that is whether _in_practice_ the lag between RHEL and CentOS updates has increased with CentOS 8.  I don't know what the answer is, because I'm not paying attention since I'm far from adopting CentOS 8, but it's a legitimate (and in fact empirical) question.

								Noam