[CentOS] Amd es1000

Thu Jun 18 16:50:06 UTC 2020
paride desimone <parided at gmail.com>

I have installed in graphic mode, but I have not install gui.
I try to install X afterward, because I have buied the Sander Van Vugt
book:  "red hat rhcsa 8 ex200". In this book, Sander, write that the exam
ex200 is in gui mode and not in text.
Ok I try to reinstall and pass your information to grub. Amd is a
nightmare for the gpu in linux.