[CentOS] Slightly OT : where is Cipherli.st ?

Mon Mar 16 14:04:48 UTC 2020
Lange, Markus <M.Lange at dnb.de>

Hi,

not exactly your question but it might help you anyway.

Mozilla provides an great config generator for many commonly used
applications for multiple application and openssl versions [1].

You can choose between 3 security levels. They reflect how old/out-
dated your clients you need to support are.

best regards,
Markus

[1] https://ssl-config.mozilla.org/
--