[CentOS] Centos 8 minimal install

Fri Mar 27 00:39:56 UTC 2020
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

well,  sorry,  I thought it was somewhat "self-explaining", since that
terminology was used up until Centos 7 (see

links), andof course I meant the official download page.

minimal: as in approx 3Gb or so that fits on a regular 4-5Gb rewritable
DVD as with Centos 7

download from : https://www.centos.org/download/

anything else blatantly obvious you need me to have spelled out?

Ron