[CentOS] Centos 8 minimal install

Fri Mar 27 21:18:01 UTC 2020
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

Hi,

someone pointed out the 'boot' iso, it's approx 600Mb, which works if
you can connect to a network.  I used that.

In previous versions, I just downloaded the 'minimal install iso',
mostly because it is a habbit because my network connection used to

be a lot slower, so I downloaded them over night.

I tend to install in different ways at work, just depends.  Of course
you can get the 7.something or 8.something iso, mount it on a loop

and export it to use it as an install, or http, or kickstart etc etc..
but if not too big, having a disk with it comes in handy.

(especially if it is not supported anymore, and you really need that old
disto, because of that 'thing' you need to run  *lol*)

It's not headless, I have a few machines on a kvm switch,  but after the
initial install I use as if they are.

Yeah I don't care much about top or bottom either,  if someone likes
top, it's top, if someone likes bottom it's bottom   *lol*

I think posting on top is easier than bottom than shredded in the
middle,   less likely overlook stuff that way....   whatever you choose,
some

just like top, others get po-ed by it..  can't make everyone happy all
the tme.

thanks for the tip !

Ron