[CentOS] Centos 8 minimal install

Sat Mar 28 00:46:09 UTC 2020
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

--On Friday, March 27, 2020 4:00 PM -0500 Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I know I rarely post but can we keep it civil on the list, with everything
> that's going on in the world is it really necessary?

I urge everyone to apply Hanlon's Razor. ;)

Also, please trim. We don't need to see all that went before. This is a
mailing list, not a business email with CC's coming and going that requires
the entire exchange be carried in every message to maintain context. With a
mailing list, new subscribers can go look at the archives to get the
context, so trimming is important. Just give the briefest context necessary
to see the relevance of your addition.