[CentOS] ether-wake

Mon May 18 15:39:48 UTC 2020
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

yeah I am wondering if that isn't the easiest route to go though if
there already is

one. I am waiting for an answer from Cisco. Cisco switches and routers
can forward wol

packets sent over udp. But etherwake doesn't do that apparently.

So if I want to wake up machines from a central location, I either need
to use something

else then ether-wake, or  don't do it from a central location it looks like.

thanks,

Ron