[CentOS] dhcpd: Not searching LDAP

Fri May 1 21:47:21 UTC 2020
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

Whenever my dhcp server is restarted it always puts this entry into /var/log/messages:

dhcpd: Not searching LDAP since ldap-server, ldap-port and ldap-base-dn were not specified in the config file

This isn't earth-shattering news since I don't have a ldap server and there's no mention of ldap in /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf either.

So is this an error message?  If it's just an informational message then that's one thing, but if it's an error message then what's the problem that it's telling me about and how do I solve it?