[CentOS] Adobe digital editions?

Wed May 27 15:15:33 UTC 2020
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

On 2020-05-27 00:23, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2020 00:05:34 -0400
> mark wrote:
>
>> The one from their website: file setup.exe
>> setup.exe: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, Nullsoft
>> Installer self-extracting archive
>
> Are you sure you have 32-bit wine and not 64-bit wine since your installer says 80386?

Really annoying that reply goes to send, not list by default....

That was a good catch. And I've tried the ADE installer from a number of
sourcese, and ALL of the Adobe installers are - wait for it - 32 bit.

Could someone remind me, is this 2010, or 2020?

And it looks like I have to build the i686 wine, they don't have a
compatibility package.

      mark