[CentOS] Adobe digital editions?

Wed May 27 16:49:43 UTC 2020
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Wed, 27 May 2020 11:25:45 -0400
mark wrote:

> Oh, and I tried the wineprefix, with 32bit, and that doesn't work, either.

A solution that I have used for some stuff in the past, which also has a high pain-in-the-ass factor but at least you get where you're going, is to download the "testing" copy of Windows 10 with the built-in time bomb from Microsoft, install that in Oracle Virtual Box, run what I need to in that and extract the data, then delete the whole works once I've finished.  (Because of the time bomb it's pointless to keep the installed image for future use.)

I've received a Jet database file wrapped in some kind of a greatly over-engineered executable installation program before, and this is how I managed to get the data out of it.

--
Can we uninstall 2020 and install it again? This one has a virus.