[CentOS] Xorg --configure

Mon Nov 23 15:27:21 UTC 2020
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

I'm currently running Centos 8 off an SD card.
It, unlike F32, lets me use my monitor's full 1440 x 900.

Both seem to use defaults and EDID,
but F32 gets it wrong and saddles me with 640 x 480
when I can find the incantation to have it run at all.
The configuration files and directories I can find are pretty much empty.

How do I add --configure to the Xorg command line?
'Tis my understanding that would generate
a configuration file that I could port to F32.

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards