[CentOS] USB External video

Fri Nov 6 20:50:33 UTC 2020
John Pierce <jhn.pierce at gmail.com>

they seem to only have binary drivers for Ubuntu 14+, with no source links
on the vendor's website,  and I looked up the chip it uses, DisplayLink
DL-5500, that too says it only supports Ubuntu, and had no source download
links either, further, the Ubuntu driver consists of 3 separate giant .run
files for 14.04, 17.10, 16+18+20, so even you are running Ubuntu, you're
dependent on the vendor supplying drivers for future releases in a timely
manner.