[CentOS] Apologies - possible hardware problem?

Mon Nov 16 14:43:12 UTC 2020
Jeffrey Layton <laytonjb at gmail.com>

Thanks everyone for the help! I'm still struggling to get it working. I
think I will have to go back and start simple: (1) one DIMM, (2) New PS,
(3) maybe new MB (I can't ever access the BIOS any more).

Jeff