[CentOS] Script to rebuild CentOS 8 boot ISO with plus kernel

Tue Oct 6 00:30:41 UTC 2020
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>

I want to install CentOS 8 on some older Dells that have storage
controllers dropped by RHEL 8.  The CentOS 8 kernel-plus package
supports them, so I wrote a script that rebuilds the boot ISO to boot
and install using the kernel-plus package from the centosplus repo.

https://github.com/cmadamsgit/misc-scripts/

I know you can use driver disks to load additional modules from
elsewhere, but I wanted to end up with the kernel-plus anyway, so why
not just do it during install?

Lightly tested, but seems to work.  Posting here in case it is useful to
others.
--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>