[CentOS] Server entering Emergency Shell, but continues fine after pressing Enter

Thu Sep 10 17:42:03 UTC 2020
Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com>

I had similar issue on 7.6 - the LVM timeouts were too short and it was timing out as we had a lot of multipath devices. Once those were up , you could just continue.

journalctl will show you what has happened.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В четвъртък, 10 септември 2020 г., 18:57:02 Гринуич+3, Quinn Comendant <quinn at strangecode.com> написа:

Hi Thomas,

On 10 Sep 2020 10:06:01, Thomas Bendler wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, problems after UTMP point to problems with X/ hardware
> configuration. So I guess you might find more information when you also
> have a look at the log files of systemd.

I don't see any hardware issues. Here's the output from `journalctl -p 5 -xb`: https://write.as/2vjgz6pfmopg7fnf.txt The time of the last interruption during boot was at Sep 10 15:01:46.

Thanks,

Quinn