[CentOS] Using CentOS 7 to attempt recovery of failed disk

Sat Sep 26 14:01:38 UTC 2020
Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com>

Also, does ddrescue "stop" (as in quit) or is it just stuck there spending
a lot of time trying to read one or more bad spots? it is intended to keep
trying until it gets something, or gives up and skips to the next
track/sector/whatever. If you let it go for a long time (overnight???) does
it proceed ?