[CentOS] CentOS Linux updates released (RSS Feeds)

Mon Sep 21 14:24:57 UTC 2020
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

As you may or may not know, we do not have the ability to currently
announce CentOS Linux 8 announcements on the CentOS Annonuce Mailing
List.  We would like to add this in the future.  For now, what we do
have is an RSS feed for all updates that get released.

Use your favorite RSS Feed Tool (I use Thunderbird .. lots of other
things available).

https://feeds.centos.org/

Subscribe to the xml file you are interested in  .. for example, for
normal CentOS Linux 8 x86_64 arch installs .. you would subscribe to:

https://feeds.centos.org/centos-8-x86_64-BaseOS.xml
https://feeds.centos.org/centos-8-x86_64-AppStream.xml

This is for people who have asked about what rpms are updated and how to
see when new updates happen on CentOS Linux 8.  But it works for all
versions of CentOS (There are xml files for all repos of CentOS Linxui
6. 7, and 8 .. Also CentOS Stream).

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes