[CentOS] CentOS 8 LSI SAS2004 Driver

Sun Sep 20 08:36:18 UTC 2020
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 01:05:44AM -0700, John Pierce wrote:

> that should be linked here,
> https://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/CentOSPlus

Updated, including the removal of the legacy C5 link.

							John
--
If we are to be a great democracy, we must all take an active role in our
democracy.  We must do democracy.  That goes far beyond simply casting your

-- Martin Luther King III (1957-), human rights advocate and community
   activist, first son of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr.,
   Speech at the Democratic Convention (28 August 2008)