[CentOS] Question regarding cent OS 7.8.2003 compatibility with large SAS disks

Fri Sep 25 04:37:35 UTC 2020
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

what I typically rather do is install the OS on a way smaller drive,
that way if the OS drive is trashed, the data array is still there,
also, it is easier to create a clean install that way. (of course a
partition could work too).