[CentOS] Problem with chromium 89.0.4389.82

Mon Apr 5 21:55:10 UTC 2021
Albert McCann <albert.mccann at outlook.com>

On my C7 box, Google Chrome uses the file

"/home/%user%/.config/google-chrome/Default/History"

for history. It's a SQLite format 3 file, try moving it into the same Chromium
'Default' folder, and see if that works. There are other files there that could
be copied over as well, Bookmarks, Cookies, Preferences, etc.

--
My computer isn't old.  It's computationally challenged.