[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Tue Apr 27 14:01:48 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 4/27/21 9:36 AM, Carlos Oliva wrote:
> Thank you for your response Rich. I have heard that Stream is beta
> releases of RH -- rather distressing. Is this a proper characterization?

No, it is not a "beta". That said, getting people to stop saying that
has been unproductive. Mostly, therefore, I'd encourage you to try it
and draw your own conclusions.

CentOS Stream is more directly integrated into the RHEL development
cycle than CentOS Linux was, getting fixes faster, and providing an
actual contribution model that didn't exist before.