[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Wed Apr 28 16:08:22 UTC 2021
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

I think the budget needed would be in the millions, 10's of millions...
that is hard to do with a gofundme page or a bake sale on an annual
basis.  if it only was a 100k or couple of 100k,  IBM and others
wouldn't care to keep it going I think, besides funding, there were
organizational reasons too I believe.