[CentOS] SELINUX blocks procmail from executing perl script without logging

Sat Apr 3 15:55:26 UTC 2021
Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com>

Have you checked with 'semodule -DB' ?
Source: Chapter 5. Troubleshooting problems related to SELinux Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 | Red Hat Customer Portal

|   |    |

|   |
Chapter 5. Troubleshooting problems related to SELinux Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 | Red Hat Customer Portal

The Red Hat Customer Portal delivers the knowledge, expertise, and guidance available through your Red Hat subscription.
  |   |

Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 14:43, Radu Radutiu<rradutiu at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,

I'm upgrading our request tracker from Centos 7 to 8 and found some
unexpected SELINUX issues with procmail. Even after I create a policy which
allows all denied operations, procmail is still not allowed to run a perl
script (in my case rt-mailgate). I get the following error in the procmail
log: "Can't open perl script "/opt/rt5/bin/rt-mailgate": Permission denied"
but I have no denied audit entry in /var/log/audit/audit.log.
If I set selinux to permissive, everything works fine. Any idea how to
debug this?

Best regards,
Radu