[CentOS] almalinux?

Mon Apr 5 19:24:32 UTC 2021
J Martin Rushton <martinrushton56 at btinternet.com>

I installed the beta when it came out on a VM running under C7.  I
upgrade every day or two and Alma upgrades have so far been seamless.
It's transited from beta to RC and now to stable.

I installed the RC on a USB stick to allow me to run as bare metal on a
laptop (which unfortunately has to remain as Win10).  It ran fine until
the upgrade to stable, but then corrupted the image during the upgrade.
I reinstalled and it seems to be running fine.

I've been trialing Springdale as well (as a VM).

Requirements are:
	OwnCloud
	DokuWiki
	Zotero
	DNS slave, eventual master
	DHCP server
	NFS server
	Thunderbird
	Firefox
	KeePass
	OpenOffice
	FreeCAD
	Octave
	Lilypond and Frescobaldi
	Compilers: GNU and others.
I'll probably think of a few users as I work through them!

--
J Martin Rushton MBCS