[CentOS] C7 live CD does not like F33 ext partition

Wed Apr 21 02:27:21 UTC 2021
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

Why is "CentOS mailing list" "quoted"?

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021, Robert Heller wrote:

>> On Tue, 20 Apr 2021, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>>
>>> I've been trying to backup the root partition of my F33 installation.

>> Does "unknown incompatible feature flag set" imply corrupt?
>
> No. F33 is just using a newer version of ext4 than C7 understands. You need a
> F33 live CD or some other "newer" live CD. A C8 Live CD might work. A Ubuntu
> 20.04 Live CD will likely work.

Trying to get F33 live keeps giving me "Secure Connection Failed".
Is that another aspect of using C7?

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards