[CentOS] email address

Tue Dec 7 13:57:27 UTC 2021
Anand Buddhdev <anandb at ripe.net>

On 07/12/2021 14:46, Wells, Roger K. [US-US] via CentOS wrote:

Hi Roger,

> How to change email address for this list?
> current: roger.k.wells at leidos.com
> change to: roger.k.wells at alum.mit.edu

At the end of every message to the list, is a link to the mailman setup
of this list. Start by following the instructions there.

> I've tried several times but so far nothing has worked.

You've not said *what* you've tried, and folks can't read your mind, so
they can't help identify your mistake. In the future, please help
yourself and save others time by providing more details.

PS. Your subject line of "email address" is also rather terse. A better
subject would be "change email address of subscription to centos list".

Regards,
Anand