[CentOS] OT:: Multiple PHP versions

Tue Dec 14 17:38:06 UTC 2021
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

Hello,

Been trying to get multiple versions of PHP on a CentOS 7 machine, off and
on for the past couple months. I have followed 5 or 6 different howtos but
none work. They are very similar and they seems to be done on a fresh
install as most do an apache install is the steps. I setup two virtualhosts
one for PHP5.6 and one for PHP 7.4. When I create a file with phpinfo, it
reports back 5.6.xxx on both sites.

So, I'm wondering if I need to remove the existing PHP version that is
included with CentOS? Any suggestions or a better way to do this?

TIA