[CentOS] Roundcubemail

Tue Dec 28 15:45:13 UTC 2021
Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 09:06:11AM -0500, TE Dukes wrote:

   Could I get the SRPM for CentOS 7 and re-do it for CentOS 8? I really hate
   installing a non-RPM package.

   If not a good idea, what is available for webmail in CentOS 8 Stream?

I see a build of roundcubemail for EPEL 9 in koji, so maybe you can
create an issue in bugzilla and ask for an EPEL 8 version.

I did that in the past for some other packages and that often works.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>
--    X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV   |   Office: +31 20 6938364