[CentOS] Challenging times in trying to access oracle Linux documentation

Thu Feb 4 16:23:37 UTC 2021
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 12:03:30 +0000
Shamim Shahriar wrote:

> Apologies if this is considered unwelcome -- asking oracle question in
> centos group -- but a lot of centos Vs oracle is going on here so hoping
> this will not be shot down.

Speaking for myself only, I have no problem with anyone posting Oracle Linux questions, answers or solutions in this mailing list.  I think that as time goes on, OL and Rocky Linux will start to get more discussion and coverage here.  Since they are all very similar to each other, most of the solutions for one will likely be applicable to all anyway and if there's a better alternative offered on one of the others, then that's worth knowing as well.