[CentOS] How to install XFCE on CentOS 8?

Thu Feb 11 10:26:55 UTC 2021
Simon Matter <simon.matter at invoca.ch>

Thanks Martin, so the "Xfce" group definition in EPEL is obviously broken.

Looks like XFCE doesn't get much love in EL8. Do you or anyone else have
suggestions for a lightweight desktop environment to use on EL8 apart from
XFCE? One which is supported well by EPEL?

Thanks,
Simon