[CentOS] letsencrypt error

Fri Feb 5 12:49:10 UTC 2021
Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com>

*>>certbot-auto is no longer available.
*>It still getting updates
>https://github.com/certbot/certbot/blob/master/certbot-auto
*>Try opening up your page in the browser to see what's going on. You
might not setup your nginx/apache properly
>http://mydomain/.well-known/acme-challenge/i_fU1bFrQZzgfVI2FtWo8Ov0ITjplCcPjXdK61Fwa-w

I went there, downloaded it, and tried to run - and I get this.

Skipping bootstrap because certbot-auto is deprecated on this system.
Your system is not supported by certbot-auto anymore.
Certbot cannot be installed.
Please visit https://certbot.eff.org/ to check for other alternatives.

My Centos 7 is basically out of the box.  Previously with certbot-auto - it
worked every time.  Any one else run into this and know what the issue is ?

Thanks

Jerry