[CentOS] Transition test report going from CentOS8 to Debian 10.

Fri Feb 5 16:28:26 UTC 2021
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 2/5/21 11:21 AM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Le 05/02/2021 à 17:03, Lamar Owen a écrit :
>> I thought long and hard about it before posting to the CentOS lists, because I
>> don't want to be perceived as advocating for a particular transition path.
> I found your post highly interesting, even though I chose a different path:
>
> https://blog.microlinux.fr/migration-centos-oracle-linux-cas-pratique/

Thanks.  I am a firm believer in having options, and for CentOS 8 early
adopters there are options available; each user just needs to get
informed about them and make the informed choice that is necessary.