[CentOS] How to install XFCE on CentOS 8?

Thu Feb 11 18:10:46 UTC 2021
Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>

On 11/02/21 11:54 pm, Simon Matter wrote:
> # dnf group install "Xfce"
> Last metadata expiration check: 0:05:02 ago on Thu 11 Feb 2021 11:45:57 CET.
> No match for group package "NetworkManager-gnome"
> No match for group package "thunar-archive-plugin"
> Dependencies resolved.
>   Package                    Arch      Version            Repository
> Size
> Installing group/module packages:
> Installing Groups:
>   Xfce
>
> Transaction Summary
> Install  21 Packages
>
> Total size: 10 M
> Installed size: 48 M
> Is this ok [y/N]:

Indeed I actually get the same output.  Those are soft dependencies, you
should be able to answer "Y" here and go ahead and install XFCE.  Feel
free to file a bug with EPEL about the missing deps.

Peter