[CentOS] letsencrypt error

Fri Feb 5 22:04:30 UTC 2021
Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com>

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the suggestion https://github.com/srvrco/getssl was not aware of
that.
I got so close... It says it loaded the certificate the files are there - I
edited /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf and set the two paths to the right file.
restrated httpd - all seemed good - but when I goto my site it did not work.
So I re-ran with -f option and I get:

Registering account
Verify each domain
Verifying rsd.layeredsolutionsinc.com
rsd.layeredsolutionsinc.com is already validated
Verification completed, obtaining certificate.
Requesting Finalize Link
Requesting Order Link
Requesting certificate
Full certificate saved in /root/.getssl/XX/fullchain.crt
Certificate saved in /root/.getssl/XX/rsd.layeredsolutionsinc.com.crt
/root/.getssl/XX/XX.crt didn't match server
getssl: XX - rsa certificate obtained but certificate on server is
different from the new certificate

So close...
Any thoughts on that are appreciated.   Idid searching and those issues
dont seem to relate to my case.

Thanks

Jerry