[CentOS] Recommendation for 10 gigabit NICs on CentOS8

Tue Feb 9 09:09:17 UTC 2021
Laurence Horrocks-Barlow <laurence at qsplace.co.uk>

I believe connectx2 work using the plus kernel, however look for a connectx 3 or 4 either native Ethernet (EN) or a VPI variant, these will be 40Gb and you can use a qsfp to sfp+ convertor, or 40Gb transceiver (auto negotiated to 10Gb).

You can change the port profile using mellanox tools or editing the profile in /says.

-- Lauz