[CentOS] centos-release-gluster8 for centos 7

Tue Jan 19 07:41:21 UTC 2021
Nicolas Zuber <n.zuber at physik.uni-stuttgart.de>

Thanks for that information. On
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-8/ one can
find at least rpms for gluster 8, 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3. And in the
community build service one can find a centos-release-gluster8 and
glusterfs-8.3-1.el7 entries with state complete. So I guess it is
already build as far as I understand.

Best Regards
Nicolas