[CentOS] PostgreSQL 13 on CentOS 7

Wed Jan 6 01:55:33 UTC 2021
H <agents at meddatainc.com>

I am compiling an application that uses postgreSQL 13 and Qt 5.12. I have built the latter from scratch and successfully linked with libraries for postgreSQL 9.6 (the current version on CentOS 7) but have run into problems with postgreSQL 13. The server, client and libs are available in the postgres repository but I also need the devel library which in turns requires llvm5.0-devel which does not want seem to available...

Has anyone successfully build an application use pg 13 or otherwise used postgresql13-devel?

Thanks.