[CentOS] rare but repeating system crash in C7

Sat Jan 2 16:55:37 UTC 2021
Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com>

Warren, thanks for the reply!

Plantronics USB headset/microphone?
Yottamaster RAID-1 storage (USB3)?
Behringer USB audio interface?
Logitech wireless mouse?
Leopold USB keyboard?

Does any one of them sound more likely than the others?

Of all those, the yottamaster device is the most recent. Unfortunately I
haven't kept notes on when it occurs, so it's possible it was occurring
before I got that device. :(
If it is that device (used primarily for nightly backups) might it help if
I unmount it after each use?

Thanks in advance!

Fred