[CentOS] rare but repeating system crash in C7

Sun Jan 3 02:26:23 UTC 2021
Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com>

Yeah, and the instructions for setting RAID-1 or RAID-0 have the switch
positions exactly reversed.

Strahil: I'm using autofs to automount the unit. but just turned that off
and enabled the xsystemd.automount in fstab, we'll see how that works.

Fred