[CentOS] RHEL changes

Thu Jan 21 22:00:11 UTC 2021
Antonio Leding <tech at leding.net>

Thanks Nick,

I was just writing a post to solicit opinions on a good goto distro for
CentOS replacement.  I am somewhat dubious on wanting to move to
free-RHEL and based on what you’ve said here, looks like Rocky
deserves my attention…

If it does indeed become the successor as you’ve suggested, let’s
just hope we can keep it from being acquired by RH or any other party.
Seems to me that once RH decided to help CentOS out and mandated RH
majority on the board, the writing was on the wall for what occurred in
Dec…

- - -