[CentOS] How to query which yum package groups a particular package is member of

Thu Jan 28 16:45:13 UTC 2021
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

--On Thursday, January 28, 2021 7:22 AM -0700 James Szinger
<jszinger at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'm guessing that means it was a dependency for something back then.
>> Is there a way to discover what? Using "yum history info 1" I see
>> that this was the original Anaconda install from 2014. Could dnsmasq
>> be in the original minimal disk installer?
>
> Or one can also run `rpm -q --whatrequires dnsmasq`.

That I tried at the beginning but it turned up nothing, which is why I was
mystified. I suspect whatever depended on it before has lost the dependency
in a later version, or I removed it long ago.