[CentOS] Samba setup

Sat Jan 30 14:58:35 UTC 2021
Chris Weisiger <os.centos.list at gmail.com>

I could never connect to my smb shares . So I browsed directly to a shared folder when I received the message that directed me to the link of which I sent earlier. I’m not sure how to tell what protocol version samba uses but it may be that it’s using the ver 1. I haven’t looked into trying to fix mine as I’m going to be redoing my Linux server and then after that I’ll be seeing if I can connect with my win10 pc. Don’t feel like adding any unnecessary patches to my win 10 machine unless I have to after I update my Linux box.

Might want to do more research and see what actual protocol version the smb server is using

Sent from my iPhone