[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Wed Jul 7 12:31:26 UTC 2021
J Martin Rushton <martinrushton56 at btinternet.com>

Fashion, and Oracle's past practices.  I evaluated
     Alma Linux
     Fedora
     Mint
     Open SuSE
     Oracle Linux
     Springdale Linux
and settled on Alma.  Rocky was still vapourware when Alma was stable.
I've seen how Oracle promise no change in the long term, then change
their charging model in the past.  We got badly burned at work when they
took over DEC RDB.

I like Alma's independence built on Cloud's experience over many years
building RHEL clones.

Just my 2d worth.

--
J Martin Rushton MBCS