[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Thu Jul 8 08:09:24 UTC 2021
Mark Rousell <mark.rousell at signal100.com>

On 07/07/2021 17:52, Jon Pruente wrote:
> That furthers what I wrote earlier. That says:
>  > Date of formation: June 14, 2021
>
> Yet the about page ( https://navylinux.org/about/ ) was changed to say:
>> Navy Linux and The Navy Linux Project is an on-going community project
> founded by Navy Foundation on January 4, 2021.
>
> They don't have a straight story, and they've been changing it
> inconsistently. That's not how you build trust.

I'm not affiliated with Navy Linux but it seems to me there's nothing
inconsistent there. They say it was set up as a community project on
January 4, 2021 and a foundation (a common component of community
projects) was formed on June 14, 2021.

That's all perfectly straight and consistent. Rocky, for example,
followed the same process didn't it: The community was formed and then a
foundation followed soon afterwards.

--
Mark Rousell