[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Fri Jul 9 06:13:39 UTC 2021
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 08/07/2021 à 22:53, mario juliano grande-balletta a écrit :
> I'm an idealist, there is no way in hell I would ever accept anything
> from Amazon or Microsoft

I started with Linux back in 2001, the year where Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
called Linux "a cancer that attaches itself to intellectual property", so my
views on Microsoft are about the same as yours.

This being said, things have changed, and Microsoft is now - amongst other
things - the most important contributor to the Linux kernel in sheer terms of
lines of code.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat