[CentOS] Auditing all Linux clients with centralised server

Fri Jul 9 13:18:23 UTC 2021
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 08:14, mario juliano grande-balletta
<mario.balletta at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is what I remember about evil
> In 1992, Microsoft released Windows NT, and advertised it as the
> greatest operating system and began giving away free licenses to

This is drifting off of being anywhere on-topic for this list.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Flame wars in