[CentOS] Warning: No matches found for: clamav on CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

Mon Jul 19 10:17:07 UTC 2021
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

--On Monday, July 19, 2021 12:14 PM +0200 Simon Matter
<simon.matter at invoca.ch> wrote:

> I think after installing epel-release, you have to enable the repositories
> you want in the /etc/yum.repos.d/epel.repo file.

It came enabled on my system. (rpm -Vf on that file reports no changes.)

Here's the matches I get:

clamav-filesystem.noarch : Filesystem structure for clamav
clamav-unofficial-sigs.noarch : Scripts to download unofficial clamav
signatures
clamav.x86_64 : End-user tools for the Clam Antivirus scanner
clamav-data.noarch : Virus signature data for the Clam Antivirus scanner
clamav-devel.x86_64 : Header files and libraries for the Clam Antivirus
scanner
clamav-lib.x86_64 : Dynamic libraries for the Clam Antivirus scanner
clamav-milter.x86_64 : Milter module for the Clam Antivirus scanner
clamav-update.x86_64 : Auto-updater for the Clam Antivirus scanner
data-files