[CentOS] Difference between CentOS Linux and CentOS Stream

Tue Jul 20 14:50:18 UTC 2021
Ian Pilcher <arequipeno at gmail.com>

On 7/19/21 1:58 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> If you are not doing anything special with the kernel, then there is
> very little difference between CentOS Stream and CentOS Linux.

Out of curiosity, do we yet know the frequency of reboot-required
updates (kernel, glibc, systemd, etc.) in CentOS Stream?

For me (and I suspect many others), this is the things that is likely to
make CentOS Stream less "stable" than RHEL, CentOS Linux, and other
derivatives.

                  In Soviet Russia, Google searches you!