[CentOS] VzLinux - Opinions? Thoughs, Comments? - no microsoft involvement/contamination

Wed Jul 28 14:32:55 UTC 2021
mario juliano grande-balletta <mario.balletta at gmail.com>

Thanks John!  Appreciate it.....
a co-worker uploaded an appliance into customer vCenter and it was
VzLinux, never saw it or heard of it before, didn't have time to
research, just thought I would ask the group here for a quick answer,
thanks!

https://www.virtuozzo.com/product-updates/virtuozzo-vzlinux-8-4-now-available/_______________________________________________CentOS